Sunday 7 June 2015

A short getaway @ Port Dickson- Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson, Malaysia

       
          Got really bored at home so I have decided to start writing a blog. This blog would be about my travels, food and my life as a student and a future pharmacist. Haha.

P.S. Ignored my inappropriate grammar mistakes.

        Firstly I would start with my recent getaway with my family to the recently famous Lexis Hibiscus Port Dickson ^^. Got to say it was a terrific short getaway with my family and it was quite a long time since I had time spend with my family. So here we go. My mum had discovered this resort online. Since it was still currently in its soft launch period, we got the room for a promo price yeah!!! We checked in and there was mini cars (golf club versions) that fetch us to our rooms.



First thing to do when entering the room, take pictures!!! 



Inclusive with the room is the personal pool and personal sauna next to it (didn't took photo of the sauna room). 



From above, it is suppose to look like a hibiscus (interesting, right?) Photo taken from Lexis Hibiscus website
#OOTD insisted by my mum haha^^ 


Selfie time!! 


The parking lot in the evening!!


Attempt to take a selfie at night but blurry..TT

      Had a swim in the pool with my family with some wine and chatting was great times spend in my short getaway. Watched some tele and it is time for bed!!! So there goes the day ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment