Thursday 2 July 2015

Owls Cafe @ Bukit Jalil, Malaysia

This cafe was one of the cafe that I wanted to go when I was in UK. Lots of ppl blog and instagram bout the cafe while I was in the UK and the main attraction would be the famous Rebecca and David waffles!! Had came to this cafe a year ago when it just opened but unfortunately didn't had a chance to tried out the waffles at that time- I had only coffee that time. 

THE OWLS CAFE
12-1,First Floor, Block 5 Jalil Link, Jalan Jaya 6, Bukit Jalil, 57000 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Tues-Thurs 10.00-19.00
Fri-Sat        10.00-23.00
Sunday        10.00-19.00
(monday closed)

03-95439828
hello@theowls.com.my
(facebook)


There were many owl decorations in the cafe and a suitable ambience to have a chat. I went with me hsemate yy who live nearby but as she was rushing back home so unfortunately we only chatted for a while. But at least we met up in Malaysia and I gotta eat the waffle as promised haha ^^ See u back in Uk!!


Selfie with the adorable owl doll ^^



Owl deco everywhere!!

The cafe is self service. When you enter, the waitress/waiter would lead you to your seat and would provide you with a menu. Then you would need to head to the counter to order and pay. 

The counter. 
We only had two person so we only ordered the Rebecca but I heard from me other friends that the other waffles are also very delicious!! Gotta try those next time hehe ^^ The rebecca waffle that we ordered was really yummy!! Love the earl grey ice-cream on the top^^ 

The famous Rebecca waffle- Filled with strawberries & blueberries, topped with homemade Earl Grey ice cream whichwell-blended with the Almond akes and Maple Syrup.(RM18 inclusive of GST)


No comments:

Post a Comment